Tuesday 12 November 2013

Russo - Laters I'm Off: 6 Shot Analysis - By Cameron



This post was useful to me as although it didnt really primarily focus on the conventions of pop genre, it focussed on the in depth analysis of specific shot types, which further broadened my knowledge and understanding of various types of shots which I could use as inspiration during the filming production stages of my music video. It also allowed me to recognise the situtations in which specific shot types are most useful. For example during times of dialogue, a mid shot or close up shot of the star is useful in presenting a sense of star theory to allow the audience to recognise their importance within a pop genre video, particularly a dance pop genre video in which multiple characters may be present.

No comments:

Post a Comment