Tuesday 5 November 2013

Analysis Of Existing Products: Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love - By Charlie



The analysis of this particular existing pop genre product allowed me to further boost my knowledge and understanding of the conventions of pop genre overall. However in particular, this post was espeically useful to me due to the fact that it helped me understand possible shot types to use for when creating my music video product later on during the production and post production stages. It helped reinforce an existing idea I had which was to use a variety of breathable shots, in order to portray a sense of relatability and verisimilitude to the target audience which would also further conform to the conventions of pop genre in terms of partying and having fun in order to provoke a positive emotional response.

No comments:

Post a Comment