Friday 15 November 2013

DigiPak Moodboard - By Cameron

 
This moodboard was useful during the research and planning stage of my DigiPak, as it allowed me to explore the conventions of various existing DigiPak products conforming to the conventions of pop genre. From this I recognised that most successful pop genre DigiPaks had bright vibrant colours on the front covers making it one of the ost noticeable conventions in which the target audiences would notice straight away, invitng them into wanting to find out more about the product and brand. Furthermore the presentation of the star of group on the front cover allowed me to recognise that this was another key convention of pop genre DigiPaks as it gives a sense of star identity for the audience to idolise as being a significant figure. These conventions gained from creating the DigiPak moodboard allowed me to improve my creativity and ideas for when I eventually produce my DigiPak.

No comments:

Post a Comment